ReWild Bat Rehabilitation Enclosure
ReWild Wildlife Sanctuary in Eagle River, Wisconsin is planning on adding a bat rehabilitation enclosure to their facility and are seeking $4000 in building materials for this project.
The rehabilitation enclosure would be one continuous, sloped roof leading into the double door system as opposed to the two sizes. It would have:
- Lumber frame; 20’x10’x8’
- Double walled:
- Shade cloth (inside) + wire mesh (outside)
- Vinyl-coated mesh ceiling
- Hardware mesh buried underneath (6” surrounding)
- Double /enclosed door system
- Lumber & wire mesh: 5’x5’x5’
There is a sketch of the proposed building below!
Learn about more of our projects.Projects